A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Garriott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Garriott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Garriott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garriott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Garriott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Emery Garriott MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Garriott practice?
- Dr. Francis Garriott has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Garriott practices Internal Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists.