A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Gialanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Gialanella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Gialanella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gialanella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gialanella has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis John Gialanella MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Gialanella practice?
- Dr. Francis Gialanella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Gialanella practices Internal Medicine near Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Orange Internists.