A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Gigliotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Gigliotti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gigliotti graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gigliotti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gigliotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Gigliotti practice?
Dr. Francis Gigliotti practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Infectious Disease, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors, and Rochester Endocrinologists.