A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gillis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Gillis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Gillis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Gillis practice?
- Dr. Francis Gillis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Gillis practices Family Medicine near Sheffield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscumbia, AL.
See Sheffield Primary Care Doctors.