A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Girvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Girvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girvin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girvin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Girvin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Girvin graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Girvin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Girvin MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Girvin practice?
- Dr. Francis Girvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Girvin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.