A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Girvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Girvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girvin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girvin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Girvin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Girvin graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Girvin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis G Girvin MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Girvin practice?
- Dr. Francis Girvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Girvin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.