Dr. Francis Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

December 25th, 2014
Excellent physician

December 18th, 2014
I was referred to Dr.Goldstein by a friend who had been hid patient for years. I found the office staff very friendly and professional. I had the most thorough physical I'd had in years that first visit and have been completely satisfied ever since. Dr. Goldstein is "no nonsense" kind of doctor, which I highly prefer. He doesn't tell you what you want to hear, he tells you exactly how it is with regards to your physical well being. He is very forthcoming with all the information about my health issues which you don't find with a lot of physicians. He never makes me feel rushed and I always leave feeling I've gotten the very best of care. I have been going to Dr. Goldstein for eight years and have referred several family members and friends.

April 12th, 2014
Most rude person I have ever met. Horrible bedside manner and very condescending to my elderly parent.

March 26th, 2014
Had been going to Dr. Goldstein sor about 4 years as my primary care doctor. Normally visit the doctor when I'm not well when Dr Goldstein makes a comment to me that the only time I come to see him is when I'm not well! Then he tells me that I shop around for drugs. He was very offensive and his comments were rude. I thought the only time I needed to see a doctor is when I sick but based on his comments I guess I didn't generate enough money for him. At that point I terminated him as my doctor.

May 24th, 2012
Patient of over 10 years--Highly referred to me by a colleague and friend
Dr. Goldstein is an exceptional medical professional and has been most helpful and beneficial to all of my health care needs. Dr. Goldstein is most considerate, compassionate and thoughtful in his 'bedside manner.' When a referral for a specialty physician or treatment plan was necessary, Dr. Goldstein immediately informed me of a potential referral and was most reassuring to me. He also cooperates with all medical referrals regarding my healthcare. You might consider this 'routine"; however, with the myriad of medical issues needed to be treated, Dr. Goldstein always sought the BEST for me. This is why I am very confident that Dr. Francis Goldstein (in spirit) was lectured under the Plane Tree. One example is that while in a hospital setting for a specific surgery performed by another medical group, Dr. Goldstein took the time to come to my hospital room upon admission to check on me, as well as visit with me upon my release to homecare. He assured me all was well and I was ready to be released. This is a very special quality in our world today. Dr. Goldstein's staff at Three Rivers Medical is also excellent team of medical professionals-- and most caring of his patients.