A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Grubelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Grubelich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grubelich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grubelich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Grubelich, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubelich graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Grubelich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis A Grubelich FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Grubelich practice?
- Dr. Francis Grubelich has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Grubelich practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.