A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Gumbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Gumbel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumbel graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gumbel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Minnes Gumbel MD and PA is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Gumbel practice?
- Dr. Francis Gumbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Gumbel practices Internal Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists.