Dr. Francis Halas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Halas?

August 10th, 2017

Love the office, HATE THE BILLING DEPT

This office was perfect for us until Dr. Halas's son/brother started doing the billing. I have had multiple issues where I am getting back billed beyond my copay, and the issues never get resolved. Dr. Halas is a warm, compassionate man, who truly cares for his patients.

October 20th, 2015

an oasis, beacon of light

Traditionally a pediatrician is considered in high esteem As clergy, with Doctor Halas your child and you are cared for with reverence. Most sincerely with he, his associate clinicians, and staff you know your child will be respected, treated as they would treat their own precious family members, done with patience and love.

December 3rd, 2014

Finally!

Dr Pete was our third pediatrician, and third time really was a charm. My daughter was gravely ill and came to Sea Girt Pediatrics after a long stay in CHOP with a feeding tube in her sweet little nose. Nurse Denise scooped my little girl right up and just showed her so much gentleness and caring and love that it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it - 5 years later!! Dr. Pete was competent, patient, reassuring and I finally had peace that my sick little girl would one day be healthy again. When Dr Pete was booked one day, we saw Dr. Mary. My daughter loved her even more than Dr Pete!! (sorry!!) whenever we would drive by the office on Route 35 she would fake cough and say "I am sick, I need to see Dr. Mary" She said it in preschool and they phoned me thinking she was really sick. We've also seen Dr Erin who is fabulous as well. I have nothing but raves for every single person I've encountered in my 5 years with them. If I got an ice pop on the way out (like my daughter does) I would probably fake cough to go there more often too! I sing their praises and highly recommend them any time anyone asks. Sometimes even if they don't ;-)

November 4th, 2014

Excellent doctor, caring, compassionate practice, highly recommend!

Dr. Pete Halas has treated both of my boys (now ages 11 and 15) since they were toddlers. He is compassionate, caring, takes the time to explain everything throughly and most importantly, LISTENS. He also is a behavioral physician who helps children with emotional and learning disabilities as well. I would highly recommend him and also really like the others docs in this practice as well as the office staff. Nothing is ever too much trouble to them!

December 1st, 2011

Great Doctor!

I would and have recommended Dr. Halas. He genuinely cares about his patients. My first baby had a few medical issues and he took the time to explain everything to us and comfort us. Number 1 is doing great as is Number 2! Great Doctor!

December 16th, 2010

great care

January 20th, 2010

Sad Story

I dont want to say this because he has been my childs Dr. for many years but during a recent visit I think he was under the influence of something. a little slurry with his speach, and his eyes were glazed over, really sad.

April 16th, 2009

GREAT DOC!

I love this doctor and all his staff! I trust them with my babys and that says a lot to a mom!

July 6th, 2016