A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis J Hamilton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Francis Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Hamilton practices Psychiatry near Wilton, CT.
See Wilton Psychiatrists.