A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Gordon Hill MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Hill practice?
- Dr. Francis Hill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Hill practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists.