Dr. Francis Hornicek Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Hornicek Jr?

July 2nd, 2016

A surgeons' surgeon

Dr Hornicek completed what I understand to be a most complicated surgery on my right thigh. Not only did he skillfully remove a second recurrence sarcoma (EMC) and achieved no positive margins, but he also prepared and installed a flap to fill the void. He also installed a metal brace the full length on my femur. He also went into the original resection and cleaned the area as well as removed the periosteum along the full length. Today, one month later, he still owns my thigh and I am walking without a cane. He is a most competent and skillful orthopedic scarcoma surgeon whom I have the utmost respect and admiration.

May 3rd, 2013

Tumor surgery

Dr Hornicek saved me the use of my hand. I visited another ortho onc and he wanted to wait on surgery. Dr. Hornicek knew my tumor needed to be removed....he got it out from a difficult place and I was thrilled with him. I can't say enough about my positive experience with him.

May 12th, 2017