Dr. Francis Hussey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Hussey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016

Staff is very friendly. Dr Hussey is very caring, kind and professional!

March 7th, 2014

Amazing!

I am very glad I chose this practice for my pregnancies! My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and Dr. Hussey was awesome the whole. I do a lot of my own research, and knew exactly how I wanted to handle the miscarriage. He was very supportive of my wishes and allowed me to miscarry naturally even when it would mean more work for him with my extra visits. Their office is very good with trying to support all of the parent's decisions. He never tried to push unnecessary tests. I had a high risk pregnancy and he was very cautious with me. Made sure I did what was best for the baby and myself. Appointments with him are short, but I never felt rushed or left with unanswered questions. I liked Rhea, his NP, but she wasn't my favorite. She was too compassionate at times when I just wanted the facts. I went as far as to schedule appointments on days where only Hussey was working, so I could get my questions answered. I would (and have) recommend him to anybody!

March 2nd, 2012

Beware...

I saw Dr. Hussey for 5 years. I mostly saw Rhea, the nurse practioner, who is AWESOME. She truly is an excellent provider & very caring. BUT... once I became pregnant, I had to see Dr. Hussey. He has poor bedside manner, & is ok if you have a nice, normal pregnancy... but mine were not. I had 2 miscarriages under his care. He just had a "too bad- that's how it is" attitude. He didn't really listen to MY concerns (& I am very in-tune with my own body) & there were major errors in my records. It seemed as though he would make diagnoses based on my medications from other providers, rather than asking me what I was actually taking the meds for. Also, my ultrasounds were not done in office, & he would get reports & just take the reports for truth- when there were massive errors on the radiologist's reports. I had to argue with him to get it re-reviewed & have the reports changed. He was not vry supportive in taking preventative measures with my pregnancies. I finally left after the 2nd miscarriage. For my 3rd pregnancy, i was under another's care & went to a specialist for the 1st trimester. THIS pregnancy worked out! My sister also had gone to this dr. many years back and had a very bad experience. So, I really appreciate Rhea- she is fantastic- but could not continue my care with Dr. Hussey. I guess people who have easy pregnancies like him- but if you are not one of those people, I would look elsewhere!

May 11th, 2011

BEWARE!

Things aren't always as they seem..never assume that no news is good news; make sure you always request copies of your test results to verify accuracy for yourself and look into anything that just doesn't seem right. Glad I left and thankful that all the things that slipped through the cracks didn't cost mine or my child's life!

December 10th, 2010

Blessing

I have been with Dr Hussey since 2006 and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He was my doctor for both my pregnancies and he took great care of me. He is very accurate and doesn't give you the run around. He will be my doctor until he decides to no longer practice. Thank You Dr. Hussey for everything you have done for me I would also like to thank your wonderful NP Rhea and you caring staff. I will be seeing all of you very soon. Lots of Love!

May 14th, 2010

Great doctor if your not pregnant

Dr. Hussey was great when I was dealing with a lot of different female issues. He even diagnosed my adenomyosis which was giving us problems getting preggers. As soon as I became pregnant that greatness that I knew changed. He didnt have enough time for me and I always felt rushed. His NP is excellent though. She was wonderful and caring. Spent as much time as she needed to with you to help you feel at ease.

May 25th, 2017