A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Iacobellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Iacobellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Iacobellis, MD, NP is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobellis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Iacobellis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis W Iacobellis MD and NP is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Francis W. Iacobellis practice?
- Dr. Francis Iacobellis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Francis Iacobellis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.