A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Iacobellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Iacobellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Iacobellis, MD, NP is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobellis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacobellis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacobellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis W. Iacobellis practice?
Dr. Francis Iacobellis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Rye, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.