A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Iacobellis is Excellent. Dr. Iacobellis has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Iacobellis, MD, NP is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Geriatric Dermatology and Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobellis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacobellis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacobellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Iacobellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis W. Iacobellis practice?
Dr. Francis Iacobellis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Iacobellis, Dr. Francisco Iacobellis, Dr. Frank Iacobellis, Dr. Frankie Iacobellis