Dermatologists

153 E 88th St
New York, NY 10128
212-289-8600
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  YOU HAVE HIS WRONG NUMBER...  |  show details
by Clare on Jan 10th, 2014

212-289-8900

|  Anxiety free visits.  |  show details
by Marie Prenestini on Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr. Iacobellis never fails to accomadate.He is amiable and caring.I would never permit anybody closer to my skin as I would him!

|  Marileen B.  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

He is a wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgable and caring. He spends time with you explaining your condition and treatment options, which is rare these days when you're in a Doctor's office. He diagnosed and treated a condition I had within 2 visits--(I have follow-up treatments to ensure the condition is gone). Prior to being referred to him I had been seeing another Dermatologist who never ran tests or did a biopsy--she just had me coming back to treat the problem, but not cure it. He's got a great sense of humor and I would recommend him. His assistant is very nice as well.

|  A Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Iacobellis by my PCP. He said I would be happy with him, and he was right. He was very pleasant, diagnosed my problem right away and answered any questions that I had. He makes you feel very comfortable, which is good because I am a chicken! He shows great concern for your well being. I highly recommend him and look forward to continuing my treatment with him.

|  good doctor  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2009