Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
YOU HAVE HIS WRONG NUMBER... show details YOU HAVE HIS WRONG NUMBER...
by Clare on Jan 10th, 2014

212-289-8900

Anxiety free visits. show details Anxiety free visits.
by Marie Prenestini on Mar 3rd, 2011

Dr. Iacobellis never fails to accomadate.He is amiable and caring.I would never permit anybody closer to my skin as I would him!

Marileen B. show details Marileen B.
Feb 21st, 2011

He is a wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgable and caring. He spends time with you explaining your condition and treatment options, which is rare these days when you're in a Doctor's office. He diagnosed and treated a condition I had within 2 visits--(I have follow-up treatments to ensure the condition is gone). Prior to being referred to him I had been seeing another Dermatologist who never ran tests or did a biopsy--she just had me coming back to treat the problem, but not cure it. He's got a great sense of humor and I would recommend him. His assistant is very nice as well.

A Wonderful Doctor show details A Wonderful Doctor
Dec 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Iacobellis by my PCP. He said I would be happy with him, and he was right. He was very pleasant, diagnosed my problem right away and answered any questions that I had. He makes you feel very comfortable, which is good because I am a chicken! He shows great concern for your well being. I highly recommend him and look forward to continuing my treatment with him.

good doctor show details good doctor
Jul 31st, 2009