A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Bonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bonner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Bonner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Bonner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- Montgomery Hospital MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis John Bonner MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Francis Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Bonner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Folsom, PA.
See Folsom Physiatrists.