A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Bonner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Bonner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Bonner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- Montgomery Hospital MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis John Bonner MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Francis Bonner has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Bonner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Folsom, PA.
See Folsom Physiatrists.