Dr. Francis Jampol MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 13 reviews

December 18th, 2014
He is my favorite doctor!

November 3rd, 2013
just a man
Excellent Doctor, he has lots of experience, treat you like a human being, DR Jampol fixed my deviated septum, and he fixed it with no problems. When I find a good Dr. I take my time to review Doctors, So I hope that this information helps people with the same problem that I have. I have been with other doctor and they treat you like a number in an assembly line and the only concern is how much money they can get from the insurance companies. thanks Dr Francis.

November 9th, 2012
Thank you Dr. Jampol And your wonderful office manager Cheryl. Without all the bull Cheryl went thur with my Insurance. I would never had my Surgery. I feel like a totally new person. You are so luckly to had Cheryl running your office

November 8th, 2012
Thank you cheryl for all your help and kindness. Dr. Jampol is very luckly to have you runing his office,When i was there for a appt. you had a woman who was rude and nasty to you. You handled youself so well. And the woman stated that you were nasty,[how wrong she was] you truly ae the best.

October 23rd, 2012
Awesome Doctor and staff... Fit me right in! Office staff was so nice to accomdate me so fast. Joked with them when I got there! Will recommend to my family

September 18th, 2012
The Dr is great! but sadly the the front desk lady is very NASTY
I loved the Dr he cares he will pay attention to what you have to say a very sweet and professional person. But one of the staff people Cheryl I believe her name is very nasty... I had eperience 3 times a terrible attitude this is not a good thing for the Dr...

August 17th, 2012
Sisnutis
Very Kind doctor. I had been sufereing from Sinusitis problem for long and none of the doctor diagnosed the problem correctly but Doctor Jampol diagnosed the problem correclty in first visit.I would highly recommend Dr.Jampol

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Jampol and his staff are truly the best. Never have any prolems getting a appt. Dr.Jampol always spend time listening and caring. I love him. The staff is friendly. I will never see other doctor.

February 24th, 2012
One office staff member is generally rude. Dr. gave me misinformation on a condition he had treated twice before. I realized the information was wrong by reading my own test results. It was very clear on the report and a layman could easily figure it out. Office staff and Dr. were angry at me for being upset by this and at that time I felt he want to stop seeing me a patient, but he did not come out and say that. (I don't think they can) I was sent to specialists who confirmed my findings. Dr. now says I need 2nd opinion from ENT in order to do anything. I feel I am being dumped and treated poorly. I am in pain and have been for over 4 months, with no help from Dr. Jampol. I will find new Dr.

October 19th, 2010
Very kind Doctor. He takes time to listen to you.

March 6th, 2010
Dr. Jampol is a wonderful doctor. After many years of being misdiagnosed, Dr. Jampol figured it out in one visit. He is quite knowledgeable and very personable. I

September 14th, 2009
the best doctor ever.
Dr Jampol has been my doctor since I was a little girl. I was one of his 1st patients when he started his practice.I'm 43 now and have moved from the area and have seen other E.N.T.s doctors and i always end up going back to him because he is the best in his feild and i trust him.