Dr. Francis Jampol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Jampol?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

September 8th, 2017

favorite doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Jampol for almost 15 years. I cannot say enough good things about him. he is kind and professional. he takes his time and always listens and answers my questions. I have sent so many people who have gone to him and they were all happy with his care.

December 18th, 2014

He is my favorite doctor!

November 3rd, 2013

just a man

Excellent Doctor, he has lots of experience, treat you like a human being, DR Jampol fixed my deviated septum, and he fixed it with no problems. When I find a good Dr. I take my time to review Doctors, So I hope that this information helps people with the same problem that I have. I have been with other doctor and they treat you like a number in an assembly line and the only concern is how much money they can get from the insurance companies. thanks Dr Francis.

November 9th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Jampol And your wonderful office manager Cheryl. Without all the bull Cheryl went thur with my Insurance. I would never had my Surgery. I feel like a totally new person. You are so luckly to had Cheryl running your office

November 8th, 2012

Thank you cheryl for all your help and kindness. Dr. Jampol is very luckly to have you runing his office,When i was there for a appt. you had a woman who was rude and nasty to you. You handled youself so well. And the woman stated that you were nasty,[how wrong she was] you truly ae the best.

October 23rd, 2012

Awesome Doctor and staff... Fit me right in! Office staff was so nice to accomdate me so fast. Joked with them when I got there! Will recommend to my family

September 18th, 2012

The Dr is great! but sadly the the front desk lady is very NASTY

I loved the Dr he cares he will pay attention to what you have to say a very sweet and professional person. But one of the staff people Cheryl I believe her name is very nasty... I had eperience 3 times a terrible attitude this is not a good thing for the Dr...

August 17th, 2012

Sisnutis

Very Kind doctor. I had been sufereing from Sinusitis problem for long and none of the doctor diagnosed the problem correctly but Doctor Jampol diagnosed the problem correclty in first visit.I would highly recommend Dr.Jampol

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Jampol and his staff are truly the best. Never have any prolems getting a appt. Dr.Jampol always spend time listening and caring. I love him. The staff is friendly. I will never see other doctor.

February 24th, 2012

One office staff member is generally rude. Dr. gave me misinformation on a condition he had treated twice before. I realized the information was wrong by reading my own test results. It was very clear on the report and a layman could easily figure it out. Office staff and Dr. were angry at me for being upset by this and at that time I felt he want to stop seeing me a patient, but he did not come out and say that. (I don't think they can) I was sent to specialists who confirmed my findings. Dr. now says I need 2nd opinion from ENT in order to do anything. I feel I am being dumped and treated poorly. I am in pain and have been for over 4 months, with no help from Dr. Jampol. I will find new Dr.

October 19th, 2010

Very kind Doctor. He takes time to listen to you.

March 6th, 2010

Dr. Jampol is a wonderful doctor. After many years of being misdiagnosed, Dr. Jampol figured it out in one visit. He is quite knowledgeable and very personable. I