A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Janton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Janton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janton graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Joseph Janton MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Janton practice?
- Dr. Francis Janton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Janton practices Neurology near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Neurologists.