A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Jeyaraj is Excellent. Dr. Jeyaraj has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Jeyaraj, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyaraj graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyaraj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeyaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Jeyaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis F. Jeyaraj practice?
Dr. Francis Jeyaraj practices Pediatrics near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Chalfont Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Jeyaraj, Dr. Frank Jeyaraj, Dr. Frankie Jeyaraj, Dr. Francesco Jeyaraj