A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Kaveggia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Kaveggia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Kaveggia, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaveggia graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kaveggia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Urology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Frederick Kaveggia FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis F. Kaveggia practice?
- Dr. Francis Kaveggia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Kaveggia practices Urology near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Urologists.