A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Kelley, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kelley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans