Dr. Francis Kilduff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Kilduff?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Francis Kilduff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2014

Not Happy with Dr. Kilduff

February 4th, 2014

Love this doctor, too

Have been with South Shore Pediatrics for nearly 17 years. My kids are officially patients of Dr. Katz, but we have had many visits with Dr. Kilduff, as well. Love both doctors, who are caring, knowledgeable, and reasoned physicians with excellent bedside manners. I have watched their practice grow and adapt to the new realities of our "modern" healthcare system over the years. Frankly, I miss the old days, and there were some years that (as patients) we felt the stress the practice was going through, but Dr. Kilduff, particularly, never showed it during his time with us. I feel like the office has settled back into a good routine for patients and the front staff is excellent. There is a doctor I avoid (Traina), as I find her manner brusk and rushed, her diagnoses not great, and she over treats.

March 1st, 2011

After 15 years, Dr. Kilduff has never been wrong!

After four children and 15 years, Dr. Kilduff has honestly never been wrong about any advice or diagnosis he has given. He is my favorite doctor. His bedside manner is great. He has a great sense of humor. He never makes me feel stupid, like other pediatricians can do. And he always calms me with his calm manner.

February 5th, 2017