A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Francis Klocke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Klocke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klocke graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Klocke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Vincent Cryns represents the Society at this institution
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (primary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klocke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans