A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Kralick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Kralick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Kralick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kralick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Kralick practice?
Dr. Francis Kralick practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.