A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Kralick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Kralick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Kralick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kralick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Francis Kralick DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A F. Kralick practice?
- Dr. A Kralick has 4 office locations.
Dr. A Kralick practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.