Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If you have a choice at all...choose Dr. Kralick show details If you have a choice at all...choose Dr. Kralick
by Virginia Chonko on Jun 11th, 2015

I have tried multiple times over the years to come to this website to write a review for Dr. Kralick, but each time I tried, I could never find the words. My accident was 3 years ago, and I still feel just as strongly today about my experience with this doctor. I completely pulverized my C5 and C7 vertebrae, and the outcome looked pretty bleak. Dr. Francis A. Kralick not only saved my life, but he literally put me and my spine back together. Every step of the way, he was honest and direct; he consistently managed my expectations and completely exceeded them. I owe my ability to walk and ultimately my life to this man. If you are blessed, you will find yourself in the care of Dr. Kralick. I can never thank him enough.

Post Microdiscectomy Success - Dr. Francis Kralick show details Post Microdiscectomy Success - Dr. Francis Kralick
by Kevin on Mar 5th, 2014

I am day 5 post microdiscectomy and I feel great. I want to first say that I was dealing with horrible pain in my right leg, foot, and lower back for almost a year. I was very skeptical to get the surgery at first but just couldn't take it anymore. I met with Dr. Kralick about 4 months ago and he wanted me to try everything else before surgery and thats what made meconfident in him. I did and it just didnt work. I decided on surgery and so far it has been the best decision I ever made. I woke up with no pain at all besides where the incision was made. Dr. Kralick talked to me before surgery, talked to my family while I was still asleep after surgery, and talked to me after I woke up. It was great and he has changed my life. If you are planning on getting this done you definitely need to have this doctor!

A Doctor Who Really Cares About His Patients show details A Doctor Who Really Cares About His Patients
by Ally Johnson on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr Kralick is the only doctor who has given me the time and attention to tackle the multiple conditions that I have to battle.He is not afraid of the challenge nor does he claim to have all the answers. Each and every time I've seen him, he takes his time explaining each procedure, MRI or test and answering my questions. He never makes me feel like I am bothering him or stupid for asking questions and makes sure I am comfortable with his answers and I understand. He uses his resources well - either asking other colleagues or doing research of his own - to find the best solutions. I am always confident that the course he recommends is the best for me. I appreciate that he really listens to me - my concerns, my suggestions. He has a fantastic bedside manner. It is very rare to find a doctor as knowledgeable as Kralick and yet still humble enough to converse with a patient respectfully. I feel like Kralick has saved my life or at least improved the quality of my life several times. I have sent other patients to see him and will continue to recommend him as a doctor. In the past 5 years that I've been seeing him, I can see that Dr. Kralick genuinely cares about his patients. He also has a great staff to work with as well. The PA's (Rauol) are knowledgeable and friendly as well. And his office always makes time to squeeze me in for an emergency and I never wait long to be seen. The ladies at the desk know me and respond quickly to phone calls or requests from insurance, etc. Lisa and Jen are always friendly and helpful! I find it very easy to work with Kralick and his staff and I know I"m always in good hands with them!

Greatful show details Greatful
by Frank M. on Aug 22nd, 2013

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Kralick regarding back pain and the option for surgery. I was so pleased with his presence. He was smart and professional but spoke to me in a way that made me understand all the details of surgery and recovery. I like that Dr. Kralick does all his own operations. There are no students, interns or residents- I dealt with him directly, when I had questions before scheduling my surgery, I call the office and he called me back directly. He assured me that he would be the only one performing my surgery. I think thats important in a big hospital.

Operated on my mom show details Operated on my mom
by Anthony on Mar 29th, 2013

We went to Dr. Kralick after my 77 year old mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Doctor Kralick did her surgery. Not only did he prolong her life, but he has been completely accurate and honest about her recovery, and prognosis. I loved the fact that Dr. Kralick spent significant time with us explaining all of the pros and cons of this type of surgery for an older person. I really felt a sense of honesty and trust. I am very greatful for his expertise.

No one Better show details No one Better
Nov 20th, 2012

It only took me three months to get the green light to resume my life w/o the brace w/o the bone stimulator to get my life back to normal. I can bend over and touch my toes. All this after spinal fusion of L4,L5,S1and lamenectomy. I have only one person to thank and thats Dr. F.Kralick and his magical hands that freed me from my pain and agony. Thank u again Dr.Kralick God put u on this earth to help people like me.I am so gratefull.

Medical Professional Extraordinaire - Best Experience show details Medical Professional Extraordinaire - Best Experience
Aug 28th, 2012

My experiences with most doctors have not been very positive - lacking effort, lacking follow-through, lacking courtesy, huge ego with nothing to show for it...Dr. Kralick and staff provided the BEST experience I have had with medical professionals! I travelled 60 miles (one way) to see him. He earned my trust and respect. The receptionists,Dina, Raoul, and Dr. Kralick are all courteous, professional, and attentive. They went above and beyond to help me in a timely manner and took time to explain things for me. Dr. Kralick also will not do surgery that is not justified.If you need a neuro-surgeon, contact this quality group!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 25th, 2012

Due to a fall I have many disabilities in my right leg. Nerve damage and drop foot and was unable to move my toes. This is all permanent damage. When my left leg, foot and toes started to mimic my right foot in both symptoms and bad pain. I was sent to Dr. Kralick. He listened to my concerns and took the time to answer all my questions. He explained everything that he could do to try and help me. I went into the operation knowing that it may not help some of my symptoms. It has now been a month and although I am still healing from the back surgery. The pain in my left leg is gone and I am moving in the right direction. I am now looking a better way of life thanks to Dr Kralick. Dr Kralick is a honest straight forward man. A healer not an enabler so if you are looking for a free ride on the system he is not your man. If you are looking to get back the best you can in life then he is your Doctor. His staff is friendly and helpful

Michael McCarthy show details Michael McCarthy
by Michael McCarthy on Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Kralick is absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever had the privlidge of meeting. After a serious car accident Dr Kralick quickly and properly diagnosed me. His office assisted me with everything I needed to prepare me for the cervical fusion that was required to fix my painful condition. I whole heartedly reccomend Dr Kralick to anyone that may need his services.