Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  ACDF Surgery  |  show details
by Paul S on May 2nd, 2014

I met Dr Kralick in March about a possible herinated disc in my cervical spine, I was extremely nervous about the possibility of surgery, I first met with his assistant Raoul who explained the process and did tests on me and was very helpful, Dr Kralick came and explained i needed fusion in 3 levels and explained whole process in layman's terms to make sure i fully understood what was ahead i decided to go through with the surgery for 4/14. The morning of the surgery i met with the surgical team and Dr Kralick himself came to me and assured me that everything would be fine and he would take good care of me, I woke up from surgery and my arm pain that was excruciating for weeks was gone i had little pain Dr Kralick checked with me numerous times after surgery and the next day to release me he explained what i would be dealing with for the next several weeks, Im now 2 weeks post op and met with Dr Kralick yesterday he explained to me that everything im feeling is completely normal in the healing process im scheduled to start rehab this week and am very happy to have my life back without being in excruciating pain and i have Dr Kralick to thank for it. Hes a wonderful and talented Dr who is very down to earth and easy to talk to if you need neck fusion surgery look no further then Dr Kralick you will be in good hand.. Thank You Dr Kralick.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by Carol Ann on May 2nd, 2014

I confess. I have worked in health care for over 30 years and have very high standards. Dr. Kralick exceeded them all. Aside from the technical skills, you can tell how good a provider you have by the questions they ask, the information they provide and in how they relate overall. I had considered spinal surgery in the past but felt too worried until I met Dr. Kralick. I had total faith and confidence in him and went to the OR without a worry. He is an exceptional surgeon and person and he has my highest recommendation. Carol A. S. Psy.D., MSN

|  Post Microdiscectomy Success - Dr. Francis Kralick  |  show details
by Kevin on Mar 5th, 2014

I am day 5 post microdiscectomy and I feel great. I want to first say that I was dealing with horrible pain in my right leg, foot, and lower back for almost a year. I was very skeptical to get the surgery at first but just couldn't take it anymore. I met with Dr. Kralick about 4 months ago and he wanted me to try everything else before surgery and thats what made meconfident in him. I did and it just didnt work. I decided on surgery and so far it has been the best decision I ever made. I woke up with no pain at all besides where the incision was made. Dr. Kralick talked to me before surgery, talked to my family while I was still asleep after surgery, and talked to me after I woke up. It was great and he has changed my life. If you are planning on getting this done you definitely need to have this doctor!

|  A Doctor Who Really Cares About His Patients  |  show details
by Ally Johnson on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr Kralick is the only doctor who has given me the time and attention to tackle the multiple conditions that I have to battle.He is not afraid of the challenge nor does he claim to have all the answers. Each and every time I've seen him, he takes his time explaining each procedure, MRI or test and answering my questions. He never makes me feel like I am bothering him or stupid for asking questions and makes sure I am comfortable with his answers and I understand. He uses his resources well - either asking other colleagues or doing research of his own - to find the best solutions. I am always confident that the course he recommends is the best for me. I appreciate that he really listens to me - my concerns, my suggestions. He has a fantastic bedside manner. It is very rare to find a doctor as knowledgeable as Kralick and yet still humble enough to converse with a patient respectfully. I feel like Kralick has saved my life or at least improved the quality of my life several times. I have sent other patients to see him and will continue to recommend him as a doctor. In the past 5 years that I've been seeing him, I can see that Dr. Kralick genuinely cares about his patients. He also has a great staff to work with as well. The PA's (Rauol) are knowledgeable and friendly as well. And his office always makes time to squeeze me in for an emergency and I never wait long to be seen. The ladies at the desk know me and respond quickly to phone calls or requests from insurance, etc. Lisa and Jen are always friendly and helpful! I find it very easy to work with Kralick and his staff and I know I"m always in good hands with them!

|  Greatful  |  show details
by Frank M. on Aug 22nd, 2013

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Kralick regarding back pain and the option for surgery. I was so pleased with his presence. He was smart and professional but spoke to me in a way that made me understand all the details of surgery and recovery. I like that Dr. Kralick does all his own operations. There are no students, interns or residents- I dealt with him directly, when I had questions before scheduling my surgery, I call the office and he called me back directly. He assured me that he would be the only one performing my surgery. I think thats important in a big hospital.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Mary Reppert on Aug 19th, 2013

Dr. Kralick performed my cervical fusion in March. I cannot THANK him and his great staff enough. Once my MRI was complete and showed the damage, I was given an immediate appointment . Dina was great and assisted me with all my pre op work up that was needed. Raoul and Myra were very knowledgeable and capable during visits and making rounds. I was very nervous about surgery but Dr. Kralick and his staff explained everything and surgery went just perfect. I had surgery on Monday am and d/c Tuesday afternoon. Two days after surgery and NO MORE PAIN. Six weeks of Pt and have been back to work for 3 months . Thank You , Dr. Kralick and staff. I also want to compliment the GREAT care given to me by Anesthesiologist, Dr. Marcus Zebrow, and the nurses in pre op/post op and the neuro ICU.

|  Operated on my mom  |  show details
by Anthony on Mar 29th, 2013

We went to Dr. Kralick after my 77 year old mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Doctor Kralick did her surgery. Not only did he prolong her life, but he has been completely accurate and honest about her recovery, and prognosis. I loved the fact that Dr. Kralick spent significant time with us explaining all of the pros and cons of this type of surgery for an older person. I really felt a sense of honesty and trust. I am very greatful for his expertise.

|  No one Better  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

It only took me three months to get the green light to resume my life w/o the brace w/o the bone stimulator to get my life back to normal. I can bend over and touch my toes. All this after spinal fusion of L4,L5,S1and lamenectomy. I have only one person to thank and thats Dr. F.Kralick and his magical hands that freed me from my pain and agony. Thank u again Dr.Kralick God put u on this earth to help people like me.I am so gratefull.

|  Medical Professional Extraordinaire - Best Experience  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

My experiences with most doctors have not been very positive - lacking effort, lacking follow-through, lacking courtesy, huge ego with nothing to show for it...Dr. Kralick and staff provided the BEST experience I have had with medical professionals! I travelled 60 miles (one way) to see him. He earned my trust and respect. The receptionists,Dina, Raoul, and Dr. Kralick are all courteous, professional, and attentive. They went above and beyond to help me in a timely manner and took time to explain things for me. Dr. Kralick also will not do surgery that is not justified.If you need a neuro-surgeon, contact this quality group!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Due to a fall I have many disabilities in my right leg. Nerve damage and drop foot and was unable to move my toes. This is all permanent damage. When my left leg, foot and toes started to mimic my right foot in both symptoms and bad pain. I was sent to Dr. Kralick. He listened to my concerns and took the time to answer all my questions. He explained everything that he could do to try and help me. I went into the operation knowing that it may not help some of my symptoms. It has now been a month and although I am still healing from the back surgery. The pain in my left leg is gone and I am moving in the right direction. I am now looking a better way of life thanks to Dr Kralick. Dr Kralick is a honest straight forward man. A healer not an enabler so if you are looking for a free ride on the system he is not your man. If you are looking to get back the best you can in life then he is your Doctor. His staff is friendly and helpful

|  mssssssfggl sfDDDisdirected ethics and priorities  |  show details
May 20th, 2012

Once the doctor,Kralick,realized my insurance, furnished by Pa.public assistance,he then suggested I go back too see the surgeons that operated on my lumbar spine twice,who has been deceased for years,and the other doctor that installed the cervical collar in my neck.He stated there was nothing more he could do surgically!It is more than obvious that my insurance would not pay him or his hospital the amount he feels they are worth for such A complex surgery!!I learned this at the first of the two times I met with him.He also referred me too pain management without looking at my past medical history pages filled out for him prior too my examination on 4/17/12.The diagnosis verbally given to me by Kralick is totally different from the written report he sent to my PCP[primary care physician].In fact,Kralick wrote complaints that do not now or have ever existed!!!When confronted with this he admitted he may have confused me with someone else!He had listed items in that document pertaining too issues like throat tightening and such. I have never had throat tightening in my life nor have I told anyone that!!THIS DOCTOR IS DANGEROUS!!!!! I don't how many classes he's taught or how many surgeries he's claimed too participated in;one would think with his impressive resume he would be A much better Doctor!Titles and resumes can be deceiving especially when it comes to Francis Kralick!BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR!!!!!HE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY;bottom line. There are other disturbing things about this story. In fact thats "just the tip of the iceberg" so too speak!

|  Michael McCarthy  |  show details
by Michael McCarthy on Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Kralick is absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever had the privlidge of meeting. After a serious car accident Dr Kralick quickly and properly diagnosed me. His office assisted me with everything I needed to prepare me for the cervical fusion that was required to fix my painful condition. I whole heartedly reccomend Dr Kralick to anyone that may need his services.