A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Kundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Kundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kundi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Colquitt Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kundi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Kundi practice?
Dr. Francis Kundi practices Internal Medicine near Moultrie, GA.
See Moultrie Internists.