A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Kundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Kundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kundi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Colquitt Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Mbongo Kundi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Kundi practice?
- Dr. Francis Kundi has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Kundi practices Internal Medicine near Moultrie, GA.
See Moultrie Internists.