A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis L'Esperance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis L'Esperance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Esperance
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. L'Esperance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis L'Esperance, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Esperance graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. L'Esperance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Anthony L'Esperance MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. L'Esperance practice?
- Dr. Francis L'Esperance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis L'Esperance practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.