Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Francis L'Esperance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis L'Esperance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis L'Esperance, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Esperance graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. L'Esperance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. L'Esperance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan