A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis L'Esperance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis L'Esperance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Esperance
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. L'Esperance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis L'Esperance, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Esperance graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. L'Esperance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Anthony L'Esperance MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. L'Esperance practice?
- Dr. Francis L'Esperance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis L'Esperance practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.