A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Leland Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Francis L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Francis Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Francis Jones practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Wasilla Family Physicians and Wasilla General Practitioners.