A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Mueller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Mueller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- California Specialty Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Laurence Mueller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Francis Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Mueller practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Family Physicians.