A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Mueller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Mueller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Medical Center
- California Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Laurence Mueller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Francis Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Mueller practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.