Dr. Francis Lagattuta MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fresno, CA

2.6

January 30th, 2017
Bad bad clinic
David Vitello works with Dr Lagatutta. When Dr had to leave early, I had to see David. I called channel 10 days before my appointment to have my MRI and xray sent to him so he would have results . They didn't bother getting them. When I tried to talk David said blah blah blah...thumbs down.. And I called the complaint line and never got a return call. I will be making a report to the AMA.

December 27th, 2016
Very Abusive Doctor
Because of him nerve testing and arrogant ways plus arrogant talk to me he told me he was going to call the Police and have me arrested! Then called me a drug addiction and smoking to much! I am 61 years old never a drug addic or smoke pot! He slanders patients! Terrible Terrible bed side manner with his ways and cussing! Spare yourself from the slander and Abusive ways! Unfortunately it will not submit unless you rate and honestly folks I would under rate this as -10

December 8th, 2016
Terrible excuse for pain control
I only started going to Mr. Lagatuttas practice after my regular pain control Dr went to work for the Veterans Hospital. Being treated for chronic pain due to a broken neck. I have never seen a practice that is a bigger joke than this one.

October 13th, 2016
Horrible!
Worst pain management ever... because of their negligence tnon-action in actually helping with effective treatment, I now have 4 levels of extreme disc herniations, including 2 where the discs are completely gone. Got the neck out of there after over 2 years of neglect, & just had to have fusion surgery on the original disc at L5-S1 (which was the original disc bulge that showed up in my MRI back in 2011).... AVOID LAGS AT ALL COSTS!

August 10th, 2016
Staff rude not professional

July 8th, 2016
Shouldn't be in business

June 20th, 2016
Such failures in our health care system today. This group is a very fine example of the failures in which we all lose hope

May 3rd, 2016
Run from this man
Lags is the worst excuse for a doctor I have ever seen.

February 17th, 2016
Dr has been doing this for too long, he's very aggressive!
Dr Lagattuta was overaggressive! He disrespectfully yelled instead of talked to me and treated me like a child. He broke three hipaa laws. He drastically switched my medications with no explanation, and rushed through my appt. I wouldn't recommend him or is office to my worst enemy! I was emotionally and mentally abused by this Dr.

November 24th, 2015
Swimming
well I finally had the medial branch block and it worked 2 of those then they burned the nerves.. I am in a lot less pain.. I'm not going to tell you this was not difficult because it was. you have to really work with the doctor to get better. I am Swimming again and walking around the track and enjoying life to it fullest with my family.it is a process you have to go through I am just learning that.. I still need medication but my pain is gone with it and my Life is so Happy.I gave Dr.Lagattuta a hard time and he threw it back at me..I hope we both are at peace with each other because he helped me but i'm not sure if he knows it.Thank-you Dr Lagattuta and Staff

October 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
This Doctor was very kind and made me feel very comfortable. I was afraid to go because of the reviews. I'm glad I went. His staff was very friendly.

August 29th, 2015
Horrible Doctor
Will not be back... very verbally abusive, rude and uncaring. Asked inappropriate questions that did not relate to the medical condition (i.e. chronic pain, etc.) in which treatment was being sought. Also, his treatment plan was very questionable.