A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lastufka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Lastufka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Lastufka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastufka graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lastufka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Jon Lastufka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Lastufka practice?
- Dr. Francis Lastufka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Lastufka practices Family Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Foster City, CA.
See Los Altos Family Physicians.