A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Le, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Le, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Watauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Kiet Le MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis K. Le practice?
- Dr. Francis Le has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francis Le practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Rock Hill, SC.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Cardiologists.