Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Letard
Dr. Francis Letard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Letard is affiliated with Parkwest Med Ctr, Ft Sanders Park West and Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Letard has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Francis Letard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Troy Trondson
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.13 mi18
Dr. Jay Lucas
Knoxville, TN 0.27 mi23
Dr. Luke Madigan
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Surgery
Knoxville, TN 0.29 mi16