A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Levert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Levert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Levert, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levert graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Edward Levert MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Levert practice?
- Dr. Francis Levert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Levert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dacula, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Suwanee Internists and Suwanee Gastroenterologists.