Dr. Francis Lichon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2015
He will make you wait forever.. Most times 45 minutes or more. He never follows up! He was supposed to write a quick letter for me tobmy insurance. I followed up 4 times and he still did not do this. This is after him promising in person he would. Insurance waited over a month and finally I just had to find new doc and start the process all over.

April 28th, 2015
PATIENT
I LOVE HIM HE REALLY CARES.

April 20th, 2015
Dr Lichon is one of the most caring and thorough physicians I have ever seen.

July 14th, 2014
disappointed
I love dr. lichon but agree with the person ahead of me that the support staff is awful. Nasty, sarcastic at times, and not very helpful when help is needed. I think they forget the people that visit them are in pain. I do avoid having to call in for anything except scheduling an appt. I don't want to bother talking to any of them.

June 27th, 2014
No consistency in visits. On my first visit, he was very friendly and discussed options such as steroid injections & PT with me. On my 2nd visit, he seemed like he didn't even care & didn't discuss options except for pain management. There was no education about my disease, all he did was say "well, you have a particularly aggressive form of arthritis."

December 21st, 2013
Title
I like Dr. Lichon very much. He is always willing to try something new to treat me. He spends plenty of time, listens (I assume) and stays on track during appointments. It's unfortunate that his support staff is so poor. I've seen one of the receptionists ream out a patient who was elderly and looked like he needed to sit down, immediately, but she kept yelling. My sister saw the same thing on another day when she accompanied me. They also seem disorganized,and have flat out lied to me at least twice. I wonder if they are understaffed and/or believe they are underpaid.

April 2nd, 2012
VERY CARING
Dr Lichon cares about his patients and will spend the time needed to answer questions and work with you to fell better. You never feel rushed during an office visit. He is one of the best doctors I have come across. No ego-tripping here...just very compassionate. In fact he is a volunteer for those still in need in Haiti.

March 22nd, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I was having severe debilitating knee and joint pain. I received a cortisone/lidocaine shot on the worst knee.I was given the proper prescriptions for follow-ups,such as MRI,X-ray and medications.The overall experience was very professional and helpful.