Dr. Francis Matthew Lobo MD is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Lobo practice?
Dr. Francis Lobo practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Allergists and New Haven Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Lobo, Dr. Francisco Lobo, Dr. Frank Lobo, Dr. Frankie Lobo