A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lobo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Lobo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobo graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lobo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Lobo practice?
Dr. Francis Lobo practices Internal Medicine near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists.