A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Lopez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis Lopez practice?
Dr. Francis Lopez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists, Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.