A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Lopez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Lopez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francis Lopez practice?
- Dr. Francis Lopez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Francis Lopez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bronx, NY.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.