A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Lopez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Lopez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Francis Lopez practice?
- Dr. Francis Lopez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Francis Lopez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bronx, NY.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.