A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Lumia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Lumia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumia graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lumia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Browns Mills, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James Lumia MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. Lumia practice?
- Dr. Francis Lumia has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Lumia practices Internal Medicine near Mays Landing, NJ.
See Mays Landing Internists.