Dr. Francis Lux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Lux?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Francis Lux?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

doesn't listen

he lectures you on sun screen and what to wear and not wear in the sun before he will get to the reason you are there.only after that does he pretend to care why you are there.

March 17th, 2016

EXCELLENT

March 11th, 2016

Kudos to Dr. Lux. I used to have my annual melanoma screening at the prestigious UA cancer center , but recently switched to Dr. Lux to be closer to home. Dr. Lux found a pre cancerous growth on my chest which had been completely overlooked at the cancer center. Forget any negative comments written about him, the man is the best. He is extremely thorough, takes time to listen and answer all your questions.

March 11th, 2016

Find a nicer, more attentive doctor that takes time for you

I found Dr. Lux rushing through my appointment. He diagnosed me with Rosacea and gave me some gel to use on it. I had brought a baggie of items that I used on my skin that I wanted to ask about but he ignored them and escorted me out of the office without saying "do you have any other questions?" I found another dermatologist to get a second opinion and I was given time to ask questions and also a different treatment ( a foam) that seems to work much better for me and wasn't offered by Dr. Lux. I will not go back to his practice knowing there are so many other better choices.

February 20th, 2016

Dr Lux no relation to Lux soap

I have seeing Dr Lux once a year for my annual check up. This has been going on for around 9 years. Satisfied with the staff and his professional service. YES!

December 2nd, 2015

My husband and I have seen Dr Lux for years, he and his staff are really good and very personable

September 10th, 2015

Would recommend!

Would recommend this doctor, was impressed that even though their receptionist was not there, the office front desk ran smoothly and friendly. The doctor was very through, informative and professional.

July 16th, 2015

There are scores of fine Board certified dermatologists in the Tucson area who treat their patients with dignity. I had the misfortune of finding out that Dr. Lux is not one of them. His excuse? Treating patients with dignity takes too much time. He and his helpers would be well advised to seek training by ATF security workers; in spite of the bad press the latter have received, I have been treated with more courtesy and respect by them than by Dr. Lux and his staff.

April 13th, 2015

An Exceptional Dermatologist

I have been going to Dr. Lux for approx. 8 years for annual "spot checks." He has performed minor procedures on suspicious spots with great care and success. I have great confidence in him. Have sent friends to him who have been equally impressed.

December 19th, 2014

Call me

hello Tony, long time. My daughter does need to make a appt, she's in college, be well

December 2nd, 2013

Caring and Careful

I have been going to Dr. Lux for the past nine years for my annual "spot check." Have also had some small procedures done. He is a very good doctor. Always prompt, always accurate and always pleasant and courteous. Further, I feel there's an advantage to seeing a dermatologist who has also practiced as a doctor of internal medicine.

September 3rd, 2013

Five star doc

I have been a patient of Dr. Lux since I was diagnosed with squamous cell skin cancer in 2004. Dr Lux is a very special person, caring and is right on the mark with diagnosis. He catches any small change on the skin immediately.