A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Watson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Marion Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Watson practice?
- Dr. Francis Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.