A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Watson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Marion Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Francis M. Watson practice?
- Dr. Francis Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.