A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Manopoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Manopoli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manopoli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital
- Ny Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manopoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis Manopoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Manopoli practice?
Dr. Francis Manopoli practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Manopoli, Dr. Francisco Manopoli, Dr. Frank Manopoli, Dr. Frankie Manopoli