A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Manopoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Manopoli is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Manopoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manopoli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Manopoli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Anthony Manopoli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Francis A. Manopoli practice?
- Dr. Francis Manopoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Manopoli practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.