A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Marchlinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Marchlinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchlinski
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marchlinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Marchlinski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchlinski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Marchlinski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis E Marchlinski MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. Marchlinski practice?
- Dr. Francis Marchlinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis Marchlinski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.