A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Martinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Martinis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis Martinis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Martinis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Gerard Martinis MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Francis G. Martinis practice?
- Dr. Francis Martinis has 14 office locations.
Dr. Francis Martinis practices Urology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Urologists.