A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis McCormick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McCormick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Patrick McCormick MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Francis P. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Francis McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis McCormick practices Gastroenterology near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Gastroenterologists.