A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McCully graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCully has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCully accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis McCully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis R. McCully practice?
Dr. Francis McCully practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Lake Havasu City Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco McCully, Dr. Francisco McCully, Dr. Frank McCully, Dr. Frankie McCully