A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McCully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. McCully graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCully has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- John C Lincoln Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
- Thunderbird Samaritan Hospital, Glendale,Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Robert McCully MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis R. McCully practice?
- Dr. Francis McCully has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis McCully practices Radiology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Radiologists.