A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McCully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCully
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCully Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCully graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCully has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Robert McCully MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Francis R. McCully practice?
- Dr. Francis McCully has 2 office locations.
Dr. Francis McCully practices Radiology near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See Visalia Radiologists.