A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McCusker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis McCusker, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCusker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McCusker has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Xavier McCusker MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Francis X. McCusker practice?
- Dr. Francis McCusker has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis McCusker practices Nephrology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Nephrologists.