A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis McGorty is Excellent. Dr. McGorty has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McGorty graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGorty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- University Hospital - Newark
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGorty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Francis McGorty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis E. McGorty practice?
Dr. Francis McGorty practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco McGorty, Dr. Frank McGorty, Dr. Frankie McGorty, Dr. Francesco McGorty