A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McGorty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis McGorty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGorty graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGorty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Eugene McGorty MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis E. McGorty practice?
- Dr. Francis McGorty has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis McGorty practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists.