A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McGouran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis McGouran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis McGouran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGouran graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McGouran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis McGouran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis McGouran practice?
- Dr. Francis McGouran has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis McGouran practices Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Primary Care Doctors.