A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis McGouran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis McGouran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGouran
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGouran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Francis McGouran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGouran graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McGouran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis James McGouran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis J. McGouran practice?
- Dr. Francis McGouran has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis McGouran practices Family Medicine near Duncan, OK.
See Duncan Primary Care Doctors.