Dr. Francis Mclaughlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Mclaughlin?

February 14th, 2017

He is the pediatrician for my four children and we couldn't be happier with his care. Always easy to get an appointment. He spends time with each of the kids during their appointments. Good sense of humor. The office staff has always been very nice. I also particularly like that it is a small practice. The kids almost always see him, rather than another on call doctor. He is not an alarmist but listens to our concerns.

September 7th, 2012

Best Doc Ever!

I have three children and I've been taking them to Dr. John for the past 16 years. He has been absolutely wonderful to my family. He is thorough, accurate, and has a great bedside manner. He takes his time with us and makes my children feel comfortable. I've seen many doctors in my lifetime, if he could be my doctor as an adult, he would be!

July 6th, 2011

Excellent doctor

My children have been going to him for many years. He is a kind man and a wonderful doctor. I never feel silly asking any questions and always feel well informed when leaving the office. I highly recommend Dr McLaughlin. My oldest is now 19 and I still haven't looked for a new doctor for her!

November 3rd, 2016