A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Meeteer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Meeteer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeteer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meeteer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meeteer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Francis C. Meeteer practice?
Dr. Francis Meeteer practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Vineland Family Physicians and Vineland Preventive Medicine Specialists.