A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Meeteer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Meeteer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meeteer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meeteer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeteer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meeteer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Churchman Meeteer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. Meeteer practice?
- Dr. Francis Meeteer has 1 office location.
Dr. Francis Meeteer practices Family Medicine near Williamstown, NJ.
See Williamstown Family Physicians.