A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Francis Meeteer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Francis Meeteer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeteer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meeteer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Francis Churchman Meeteer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Francis C. Meeteer practice?
- Dr. Francis Meeteer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Francis Meeteer practices Family Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Vineland Family Physicians.